Careers Clubs Sign Up
Agent Sign Up
Linkedin
How to Pay Newsletter Sign Up
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube

Leh Ladakh

Leh, the capital of Ladakh is a fascinating destination. Age-old monasteries, quaint lanes, colorful markets and stunning views of the Himalayas make Leh an exotic destination. The most attractive feature of the landscape of Ladakh are the Buddhist Gompas (Monasteries). Nubra vally via Khardongla Pass, which is the World's highest motorable road ranging at 18380 feet. Ladakh is famous for its culture, clear blue skies , the land where snow never melts

You can choose tours from any of existing tour itenary below or customise a tour Itenary as per your individual needs

Ladakh Packages with Airfare
Pangong Lake
Indus River Confluence
Ladakhi People
Ladakh Monks
Yaks
Lamayuru Monastry

 

Pangong Lake: 136 km long and 5-10 km wide, 47% of this lake is in India and rest is in Tibet. The view of lake is spectacular and breathtaking.

Khardongla Pass: One of the highest motorable pass (18380 ft.) in world. Construct in 1976, it was opened to motor vehicles in 1988 and has since seen many motorbike and mountain biking expeditions.

Nubra Valley: From Leh, highway runs north over the awesome Khardung La, the hightest motorable pass in the world. Beyond the pass is the wide, flat Nubra Valley, criscrossed by the winding channels of the Shyok & Nubra (Siachan) rivers. Local scholars say that its original name was Ldumra ( the valley of flowers

How to Book ?
1) Pay 30% now to book & remaining 70% payment 30 days before date of departure
2) Find our Axis, HDFC, ICICI & Standard Chartered Bank Account details on www.360global.in/bank
3) We accept Net Banking, Credit card & Debit Card payments
4) On recept ofpayment, you will receive email from 360Global stating confirmation on booking & all other details

Special Notes:
1) We can also customize a similar trip to suit your requirements.
2) Delays are expected on account of roadblock & weather conditions. Our effort will be to continue with the trip as
per the schedule & make you as comfortable as possible. But in such situations we may have to compromise on the
campsite / hotels & adjust to these situations then & there.
3) The itinerary should be viewed as ideal & we may have to make some spot changes due to various reasons.
4) All Payments are non-refundable. No Refunds for confirmed booking. No refunds for any road blockage or natural calamity.
5) Our effort is to give a clear idea about various aspects of the trip to avoid any misunderstanding during the tour.
We request you to please read all the information given herewith carefully
6) We can also customize a similar trip to suit your requirements.
7) Carry Government Identity Proof like Driving License, Pan Card, Passport, etc

Leh Regional Facts:
Average Altitude: 3505 metres
Population: 27500 and 117000 of the complete Leh District comprising of 112 odd villages
Local Languages: Ladakhi, Hindi, Urdu, Balti, Shina, Tibetan, English
ATM’s Available: State Bank of India (Advisable to carry Hard Cash)
Mobile Networks: Airtel and BSNL. Vodafone, Airtel, IDEA, MTNL Postpaid connections work here. Others Operator’s, check partner roaming networks
Average Temperature: Max 30 / Min -3 Summer Temperatures
Max -10 / Min -25 Winter Temperatures

Places of visit in Leh:
Warm wear: Main Bazaar
Tibetan Handicrafts and items: Main Bazaar
Bakery must haves: German Bakery
Coffee shops: German Bakery
Dreamland Restaurant offers Indian, Continental and Chinese/Tibetan variants at its best.
Tibetan Kitchen offers Chinese/Tibetan variants at its best.
Buy handmade cheese at German Bakery